Who should learn this course?
- Freshers looking for a career start in software testing (Btech/BE, Mtech/ME, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc or any equivalent degrees)
- Students who have backlogs or who don't have any of the above degrees and are passionate to learn, are always welcome.
- Developers and non technical people, looking to switch over to testing domain
- Manual testers who would like to learn in depth automation testing.
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
What will you learn in this course?
- Software Testing
- Defects & Failures
- Input combinations for testing
- Manual and Automated Testing
- SDLC and STLC
- 4 Levels of Software Testing
- Different types of Testing
- Test Plan/Test Case/Test Scenario
- Severity vs Priority
- QA/QC - Audit/Inspection - Testing/Debugging
- Boundary Value Analysis & Equivalence Partitioning
- Bug Report
Software testing is to test whether the software system is free of defects. It is defined as the process for checking or comparing the outcome with the expected result and ensuring everything is working fine. It consists of Manual and Automated testing. It also helps in identifying missing client requirements, spaces or errors.
Software testing involves the evaluating system component to a particular interest. It can be done by manual testing or using automated testing. This course enables you to truly understand testing and develop more bug free applications.