Who should learn this course?
- Students who are interested to learn basic front end technologies
- Students/Non Technical people/Developers who want to do web designing.
What is the duration of the course?
Approximately 2 to 3 weeks. However the exact duration depends on each student and their invested effort. Class timings are flexible. For more details on this, please get touch with us.
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
What will you learn in this course?
- Thorough understanding of different types of CSS. (Inline,Internal and external style sheets)
- How to style each and every element in an HTML document using selectors and combinators.
- Learn important theoretical concepts like “Box-Model”.
- Handling padding, margin and borders for creating better web pages.
- Basic syntax of CSS (Properties, values and declarations).
- Working with font-types, font colors etc.
- Creating responsive designs using media-queries.
- Customising and styling forms and tables.
- Changing the different position of different elements in HTML documents.
- Get in depth with basic as well as advanced concepts.
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is style sheet languages used in describing how an HTML document is presented in a web browser.By controlling CSS we can change the layout of a HTML page, by providing background - colors and changing the text color.
It is used along with HTML in providing a pleasing experience for the user who views these web pages.It also helps in reducing the repetition, complexity in the content of a page.
CSS made the life of programmers easier by helping them to separate the style used for beautifying the web pages and structure of the web pages. External and internal css helped in reducing code duplication. As a front-end or full stack developer it is important to know the basics and key concepts in CSS to ensure successive career growth in the industry. After this course you will be able to truly understand and apply the concepts in your work environment.
Topics covered in this course
- Inline CSS
- Internal CSS
- External CSS
- CSS Selectors
- Height and Width
- Bx model
- Border Radius
- Font Face
- CSS Combinators
- CSS Pseudo-classes
- CSS Pseudo-elements
- CSS Image Sprites
- Media Queries