Who should learn this course?
- Students who are interested to learn basic front end technologies
- Students/Non Technical people/Developers who want to do web designing
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
What will you learn in this course?
- Learn about handling text editors and all other basics used in web development.
- Learn about different HTML elements and other tags.
- How we navigate through HTML pages or same pages
- Learn about table tag in depth.
- Deep dive into semantic elements that are introduced in HTML 5.
- Learn about inserting images, audio and videos in your HTML page.
- Learn about all the features introduced in HTML 5.
- Learn about all the form tags by creating your own forms in HTML.
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the markup language used for displaying and structuring content in a web browser. It consists of HTML tags that are used for different purposes. HTML elements are building blocks of HTML pages. This course takes you into every aspect of HTML and makes you understand the different tags that are used, like <img> ,<input>.etc. and their different attributes.
HTML 5 is one of popular web technologies that is widely accepted in mobile and web. In this course you will understand how a browser reads through the content of a HTML page and to create exceptional HTML pages for your web development needs. In this course you work/create actual HTML pages that gives a better understanding of the major concepts and helps to give clarity on how everything works.
Topics covered in this course
- Empty Elements
- Form Inputs
- Comments and Indentation
- HTML5 New Elements
- HTML4 to HTML5 Migration
- HTML Graphics
- HTML Media