Who should learn this course?
- Students who are interested to learn basic front end technologies
- Students/Non Technical people/Developers who want to do web designing.
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
What will you learn in this course?
- Complete walkthrough through the grid system in Bootstrap.
- Cover important concepts in bootstrap like Typography, Tables etc.
- Make Images, Forms, Buttons responsive using bootstrap.
- Deep understanding of Modals,Carousel, Glyphicons and many more.
- Make the most of the HTML and CSS skills to make responsive web designs.
- Understand different bootstrap classes and their practical applications.
- Create a real world portfolio website using Bootstrap and host it.
Bootstrap is a framework of CSS that is used for creating responsive and mobile first web designs. Bootstrap removes the hassle created by CSS to make the site responsive by adding predefined classes to each HTML element. We can attain responsive websites by containing our website contents to the grid alignment present in bootstrap.We can attain responsive websites across different devices by using bootstrap without the need of media queries in CSS.
This course helps you to understand the Bootstrap and use your previous HTML and CSS skills for developing optimised and responsive web designs.As a front-end or full stack developer, it is important to understand the different Bootstrap classes and their uses so that you can fully tap their potential. Dive through every bootstrap class and components to convert this knowledge into your professional career.
Topics covered in this course
- Bootstrap CDN
- Understanding Rows, Columns and Containers
- Bootstrap Grids
- Grid Classes
- Badges and Labels
- Progress Bar
- Drop down
- Collapse and Accordion
- Input Elements
- Input Group
- Input Sizing
- Media Objects
- Creating Portfolio Website