Who should learn this course?
- Freshers looking to make a GREAT start in software industry (Btech/BE, Mtech/ME, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc or any equivalent degrees)
- Students who have backlogs or who don't have any of the above degrees and are passionate to learn technologies, are always welcome.
- Ideal for developers and non technical people, looking to switch over to backend development in Python or Django
- Ideal for normal python developers to build a solid web understanding for career growth
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
What will you learn in this course?
- Learn Python and it's core fundamental concepts.
- Acquire the fundamental Python skills for migrating to different fields like Machine Learning, Data Science, etc.
- Learn object oriented Python programming. (OOPs concept)
- Learn advanced Python features like modules, generators, decorators etc.
- Learn how to handle and manipulate modules and packages.
- Learn in depth about Dictionaries,Sets,Tuples and Lists in python programming.
- How to develop web applications using Django framework and clean python programming logic.
- Understanding of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations in Django.
- Establishing connection between Django and databases like MySQL to help store and track data.
- Learn to debug and fix your code without having to worry about indentation errors.
- Deep understanding of Django framework’s MVT (Model, View and Template) architecture.
- Cover key concepts like Rest API, ORM etc in Django framework.
- Improve your knowledge in FullStack Django web development and improve your professional resume.
Python is one of the most commonly used languages in the world right now, not only in web development but also in machine learning, data science and many other technical fields.Having knowledge in Python programming is like holding a wildcard in our current era. Python is a user friendly language that helps coders to develop the necessary logic without much hassle compared to other languages.
Django is an open source free, high-level Web framework based in python that allows users to create scalable, secure and extremely fast websites. Django itself handles so many problems that users face in other frameworks, and helps us to create a web application while maintaining pluggable and reusable components.
- Ridiculously fast: Django is engineered in converting concepts into web applications at an alarmingly fast rate.
- Uncompromising security: Django is designed in such a way that it has inbuilt security measures that helps us to be productive without having to worry about security.
- Largely scalable: Django can be used for the busiest websites and small scale applications, it can handle most of the large scale website requirements at ease.
Python and Django along with Angular fullstack is one of the most demanding and trending stacks in the software industry right now. After finishing the course, you will have a good overview of all the essential parts of Django and how they work together so that you can go on and build your own websites in Python/Django.
Topics covered in this course