Who should learn this course?
- Freshers looking to make a GREAT start in software industry (Btech/BE, Mtech/ME, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc or any equivalent degrees)
- Students who have backlogs or who don't have any of the above degrees and are passionate to learn technologies, are always welcome.
- Ideal for developers and non technical people, looking to switch over to backend development in Node Js or Express
- Ideal for normal NodeJs developers to build a good understanding of these technologies
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
What will you learn in this course?
- Basic Routing, Loading static pages and images in ExpressJS
- Establish connection with MongoDB using mongoose.
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations using ExpressJS.
- Understand concepts of middleware.
- Learn how to authenticate and authorise users.
- Learn important concepts like File handling, Pagination, Email etc.
- Deep understanding of REST API by making a web application.
- Build your own application with Node.js, MongoDB and ExpressJS.
- Express.js tutorial provides basic and advanced concepts of Express.js. Our Express.js tutorial is designed for beginners and professionals both.
- Node.js Basics & Basic Core Modules.
- Parsing Requests & Sending Responses.
- Using Node.js with SQL (MySQL) .
- Using the File system in Node.js.
- Learn Ajax, Pagination, Sending Email,File Upload etc.
- Using File Upload and Email in Node.js
- Controlling Events in Node.js.
ExpressJS is a very fast and dependable framework for web applications used with Node.js. Express can be considered as a slab that is built on top of Node.js that is used in managing URL routes and servers. Express gives a set of powerful tools to develop web applications. Once you complete this course, you will be in a position to create lightning fast and scalable web applications.
Topics covered in this course
- Express (with MongoDB)