Who should learn this course?
- Freshers looking to become Software Engineers. (Btech/BE, Mtech/ME, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc or any equivalent degrees)
- Students who have backlogs or who don't have any of the above degrees and are passionate to learn technologies, are always welcome.
- Ideal for developers and non technical people, looking to switch over to backend development in Java or Spring and front end in Angular.
- Ideal for normal java developers to build a deeper understanding for career growth
What is the duration of the course?
Approximately 4 months. However the exact duration depends on each student and their invested effort. Class timings are flexible. For more details on this, please get touch with us.
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
What will you learn in this course?
- Learn prominent front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap,JS, Angular
- Learn about expressions, Statements, Code blocks and Methods.
- Deep dive into OOPs concepts like Classes, Constructors, Inheritance etc.
- Learn Arrays, Java inbuilt Lists, Autoboxing and Unboxing.
- Learn Inner and Abstract Classes and Interfaces.
- Learn packages, static and final keywords.
- Learn Concurrency and strings in Java.
- Learn Lambda and Regular expressions.
- Learn how to debug and fix your code.
- Learn File management using Files stream.
- Learn important Java concepts through pattern programs.
- Understand MVC architecture and Request mapping in Spring.
- Understanding of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations in Spring. Establishing connection between Spring and databases like MySQL
- Deep understanding of using REST APIs.
- Learn Ajax, Pagination, Sending Email,File Upload etc.
- Building your own Spring web application.
Java is a class-based, object-oriented, and is engineered with few implementation dependencies. Java can run across all platforms that support it so that it can run anywhere without the for recompilation.Spring is an easily available open source framework of Java that helps programmers in developing complex and powerful applications.
Java - Spring is one of the most widely used stacks since its creation. It is continuously used throughout the industry by MNCs due to its prominent features such as security,platform independent nature, multithreading and much more. Even in the current era java is as popular as python and its competitors. So learning this course ensures you a place in the IT industry and edges the competitors out with our comprehensive and full guide to java-spring technology stack.
Topics covered in this course