Who should learn this course?
- Freshers looking for a job in software industry
- College Students looking to do projects in Node.js/Express Js
- Professionals looking for career growth in Node.js/Express Js
- Professionals looking for technology change to Node.js/Express Js
- Non Technical people looking for a career change into software development
What is the duration of the course?
Approximately 1.5 months. However the exact duration depends on each student and their invested effort. Class timings are flexible. For more details on this, please get touch with us.
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
What will you learn in this course?
- Using Angular in developing single-page, responsive, modern and scalable web applications.
- Master the architecture of Angular applications for developing complex applications.
- Helps in establishing yourself quickly as frontend developer in the industry by having a comprehensive understanding of Angular concepts.
- We make you build real-world applications on your own from scratch by writing clean and maintainable code and more...
ExpressJS is a framework of Node.js that provides an API to build web applications. It helps us to build websites by providing a minimal interface. As a developer we need not worry about low level processes and protocols.It provides different tools and npm modules that can be directly used into Express.
What separates ExpressJS from its competition is that it has a very flexible approach and is modularised and is pluggable.We can code according to our interest and there is no predefined way. Due to this ExpressJS is preferred by more developers.
Topics covered in this course
- Environment Setup
- Http Methods
- Dynamic routes
- Static Files
- Form Data
- Database Connection
- MongoDB Insert
- MongoDB Update
- MongoDB Delete
- MongoDB Select
- File Upload
- Sending Email
- RESTful APIs
- Error handling
- Final Project