Who should learn this course?
- Freshers looking for a job in software industry
- College Students looking to do projects in C#/.NET
- Professionals looking for career growth in C#/.NET
- Professionals looking for technology change to C#/.NET
- Non Technical people looking for a career change into software development
What is the duration of the course?
Approximately 1.5 months. However the exact duration depends on each student and their invested effort. Class timings are flexible. For more details on this, please get touch with us.
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
.NET Core is a cross-platform framework. Software developers mainly use these framework for creating various applications such as services, websites and desktop apps.
As it works across all platforms it is very flexible and modern and operates at a very fast rate. With the introduction of .NET developers are able to create applications across windows,linux, android etc all in open source.
Topics covered in this course
- Introduction to ASP.NET
- Environment Setup
- Console Application
- Create New Project
- Static Website
- Serving Static Files
- Models and Migration
- Insert into Database
- Select From Database
- Update Database
- Delete from Database
- Login Using Session
- CRUD Operations Using EF Core
- File Upload
- Sending Email
- Use Multiple Models in Single View
- REST API
- Authenticate with OAuth 2.0
- Hosting on Windows with IIS
- Final Project