Who should learn this course?
- Freshers looking for a job in software industry
- College Students looking to do projects in Python/Django
- Professionals looking for career growth in Python/Django
- Professionals looking for technology change to Python/Django
- Non Technical people looking for a career change into software development
What is the duration of the course?
Approximately 1.5 months. However the exact duration depends on each student and their invested effort. Class timings are flexible. For more details on this, please get touch with us.
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
Django is a Python-based framework, which follows the model-view-template architectural pattern. Django is used for easing the development of complex websites by highlighting the concept of reusability and pluggability of different components in web application development. It thrives on the principle of D.R.Y (Don’t Repeat Yourself).
Django applications can be run in Windows, Mac or Linux Some of the most popular websites in the world are using Django since It’s easily scalable. You can create any kind of websites such as news portal, social network, e-commerce etc with Django.
Topics covered in this course
- Environment setup
- Create a Project
- DJANGO MVT Pattern
- The Project Structure
- Setting Up Your Project
- Create an App
- Admin Interface
- Creating Views
- URL Mapping
- Django Template Language (DTL)
- Static Website
- Mysql CRUD Operations
- Page Redirection
- Sending email
- Form Processing
- Session and cookies
- File upload
- Rest api
- Final Project