Who should learn this course?
- Freshers looking to make a GREAT start in software industry (Btech/BE, Mtech/ME, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc or any equivalent degrees)
- Students who have backlogs or who don't have any of the above degrees and are passionate to learn technologies, are always welcome.
- Ideal for developers and non technical people, looking to switch over to backend development in C# or .NET
- Ideal for normal C# developers to build a deeper understanding for career growth
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
What will you learn in this course?
- Deep understanding of the concepts of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JS , MySQL ,Angular
- Learn the fundamentals of C#.
- Learn primitive types and expressions.
- Understand and learn non-primitive types (classes, structs, arrays and enums).
- Deep dive into value types and reference types.
- Use arrays, lists, methods, loops and conditional statements.
- Work with files and directories,text,date and time.
- Debug C# applications effectively.
- Use encapsulation to improve the robustness of the code and reduce the impact of change.
- Learn code reusability using inheritance and composition and how to solve problems related to inheritance using composition.
- Change the behaviour of an application by extending its code, rather than changing it.
- Develop loosely-coupled, testable and extensible applications using interfaces.
- Learn how to use variables, methods, loops, conditions.
- Learn how to handle errors and avoid them.
- Introduction to ASP.NET and ASP.NET - Environment Setup
- Learn CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations using databases.
- Understanding of Models and Migration.
- Login different users Using Session
- Learn CRUD Operations Using EF Core
- Learn Pagination, Sending Email, Ajax and Caching.
- Understand Routing.
- Learn Authentication and Authorization.
- Deep dive into REST API and Authentication with OAuth 2.0.
.NET is a framework that uses C# for developing web services, desktop and web applications and ..It is designed by Microsoft and is one of the most popular and widely used frameworks for developing web and desktop apps in windows.
This comes with a large number of libraries called FCL (Framework Class Library). The desktop applications are programmed in .NET and are executed in the run time environment(CLR - Common Language Runtime).
.Net used along with C# can be used to develop complex and responsive web app and services.
By the end of this course you will learn to create such a complex application.
Topics covered in this course