Who should learn this course?
- Mandatory for front end developers
- Ideal for backend developers looking to switch to front-end side
- Perfect for developers looking to create cross platform mobile applications like ionic
- Recommended for all backend developers for career growth
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
What will you learn in this course?
- Using Angular in developing single-page, responsive, modern and scalable web applications.
- Master the architecture of Angular applications for developing complex applications.
- Helps in establishing yourself quickly as frontend developer in the industry by having a comprehensive understanding of Angular concepts.
- We make you build real-world applications on your own from scratch by writing clean and maintainable code and more...
These days, angular has become so important that this is frequently asked in almost all job postings as a recommended technology to know. By learning this course you will be able to establish yourself as a complete front-end or full-stack developer. If you want to establish yourself as an expert front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular. Angular is one of the most modern, performance-efficient and powerful frontend frameworks you can learn as of today. It allows you to build great web apps which offer awesome user experiences! Learn all the fundamentals you need to know to get started developing Angular applications right away.
Topics covered in this course
- Create First App
- User Input
- Event Binding
- Property Binding
- Two Way Binding
- Reactive Forms
- Template-driven Forms
- Lifecycle Hooks
- Component Interaction
- Routing & Navigation
- ngIf Directive
- ngFor Directive
- ngStyle Directive
- Project Implementation