Who should learn this course?
- Freshers who are looking for a job in software industry
- College Students looking to do projects in Python
- Non Technical people looking for a career change into software development
- Developers who would like to switch their backend technology to Python.
What is the duration of the course?
Approximately 1.5 months. However the exact duration depends on each student and their invested effort. Class timings are flexible. For more details on this, please get touch with us.
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
What will you learn in this course?
- Fundamental understanding of Python programming.
- Acquire the fundamental Python skills for migrating to different fields like Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
- Learn about the program flow control in python programming.
- Upgrade or learn Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills along classes and inheritances.
- Learn key concepts in python like Modules, Packages, Generators etc. in python.
- Learn how to handle and manipulate modules and packages.
- Learn in depth about Dictionaries,Sets,Tuples and Lists in python programming.
- Establishing connection between python and databases like MySQL.
- Learn to debug and fix your code without having to worry about indentation errors.
- Master the core concepts and fundamentals in python programming.
Python is a high level programming language which was developed with an idea to allow programmers to convey more, in very few lines of code, with proper code readability.
The course is designed for people who are starting their career in web development as well as for working professionals who are looking to extend their career options in Python programming.
Python is an open source, interpreted,object oriented and dynamically typed scripting programming language.Since it is open source it's available freely. Python is widely used for many applications such as Machine Learning, Web development and Data Science. It’s wide range of application and free availability makes it trending technology in this modern era. Python has a wide collection of third party modules support thus making it to avail continuous support from its communities.
Topics covered in this course
- Environment Setup
- Installing Python
- First Python Program
- Python Identifiers
- Reserved Words
- Lines and Indentation
- Comments in Python
- Data Types
- Primitive Types
- While Loops
- For Loops
- User Input
- String Formatting
- File Handling
- Read Files
- Python Create Files
- Delete Files
- Connect With MySQL
- Mysql Insert
- Mysql Update
- Mysql Delete
- Mysql Select
- Final Project