Who should learn this course?
- Freshers who are looking for a job in software industry
- College Students looking to do projects in C#
- Non Technical people looking for a career change into software development
- Developers who would like to switch their backend technology to C#.
What is the duration of the course?
Approximately 1.5 months. However the exact duration depends on each student and their invested effort. Class timings are flexible. For more details on this, please get touch with us.
Is this a certificate course?
Yes. You will get a Certificate of Completion upon the successful completion of the course.
C# is an object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft. It is one of the few languages that allow developers to create cross platform applications. C# is a part of .NET framework and it has many similarities of Java language too. This course take you to different aspects of C# and enables you to be expert in its concepts.
Topics covered in this course
- Data Types
- Type Conversion
- User Input
- While Loop
- For Loop
- Functions with Parameters
- Method Overloading
- Class Members
- Access Modifiers
- Final Project